Wednesday, November 05, 2014

A Good Night



Well, yes.  Or better: YES!

And then there's this:


That's GOP spam I found in my in-box this morning.  MY vote didn't have a gotdamned thing to do with the results, coz my guy, Allen Weh, lost to the Democrat incumbent senator Tom Udall by 55-45 percent.  OTOH, my county (Roosevelt) is deep, deep red.  Note:


NM is generally red, with the exception of a few poor counties and the urban areas of ABQ and Santa Fe, not unlike a lot of other states.  To quote that dumb-ass dating site... "City folks just don't get it."

5 comments:

  1. OT, but go check my reply on the 273 Barracuda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, let's see what the second most corrupt political party does with this opportunity. I'm happy Barry and the Boys got their asses handed to them, couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch of jackasses. But....
    Not sure the Republicans see it that way. I'm VERY cautiously optimistic, whilst slowly stirring the tar and ripping up down pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ed: Yup!

    @ Juvat: I'm cautiously optimistic, as well. The GOP still has a lot of internal issues to work out and it remains to be seen if they can govern... or govern as much as the congress CAN... effectively.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.