Monday, May 12, 2014

Today's Happy Hour Soundtrack

2Cellos...



I really like these guys and kudos to Pandora for including them in the mix on several of the classical music stations I listen to*.  We heard this particular composition a couple o' few minutes ago while listening to Pandora's Mozart station but I've heard other tunes by 2Cellos at various times on other classical stations.  And who knew Coldplay would ever make it anywhere near the classical world?  Not me.

*Yeah, I know:  that's grammatically incorrect.  I should have said "... classical music stations to which I listen."  But there's this: which of the two constructions rolls off the tongue easier?  Got it?  So, sit down and STFU.

15 comments:

  1. Ah yes, 2CELLOS. I love those guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, a 'tad' grumpy today are we??? And good music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah, "... classical music stations to which I listen" does sound a bit affected, eh?

      Delete
    2. Then again, maybe it just sounds a little less English (IYKWIM).

      Delete
  4. There is, of course, the question of whether anyone should have to suffer 'audio waterboarding' ala Coldplay, but I guess that is another discussion entirely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh. There's no Coldplay in **my** album collection.

      Delete
    2. Then things are as they should be. You always did have good taste in music. Glad to see it still holds.

      Delete
    3. You are so very kind, Sir. ;-)

      Delete
  5. You took me off to 12 girls band with that one.I liked their version more. I listened to the whole album for the first time in years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How'd you get there? I need a link!

      Delete
    2. You tube "12 girls Clocks"

      Delete
    3. I'm listening to them now; most excellent! I'd never heard of them before...

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.