Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Sunday Re-Run

This was a fun post... to do, but not necessarily to read.  From almost six years ago:

Thursday, May 22, 2008


MeMe

I was tagged by Lin to do this here meme the day I went for my slicing/dicing. Now that I'm up to speed (sorta), I'm checking the box.

In Lin's words: “Soo ... the idea is to answer these questions with only a photo or other graphic, NO words allowed. Here goes then (but I reserve the right to complete and childish asininity).”

Me, too.


1. What is your current relationship status?


2. What is your current mood?


3. What is your favorite band/singer?


and

4. What is your favorite movie?


5. What kind of pets do you have?


6. Where do you live?


7. Where do you work?


8. Who do you look like?



9. What do you drive?
10. What did you do on Saturday?

11. What did you do on Sunday?


12. What is your favorite network TV Show?


13. Describe Yourself.


14. What is your favorite candy?

I'm supposed to tag some folks, coz that's the way these things work. Consider yourself tagged, if ya wanna be. There's a lot of image googling involved. But Hey! That's fun, innit?
Blog-Bud Lin no longer blogs, but her archives are alive and well (and her posts are ALL great reads).  As for YrHmblScrb?  Not much has changed in my world during the last six years, other than the fact I don't live in El Casa Móvil De Pennington any longer, gave up riding mo'sickles, and replaced The Green Hornet with something a lil big bigger and a lot more comfortable.  Wait.  I suppose that IS a lot o' change, innit?

2 comments:

  1. Under the rain of stars18 May, 2014 22:12

    Lazy Sunday evening, and I caught a millionth re-run of 2.5 men during channel searching. Charlie was trying to get into his mothers house, she wouldn't let him in, so he climbed up to the window and she was having sex with someone. All that aside, the only interesting thing was the few bars of sukiyaki that were playing. Which immediately caused a flashback to my mothers record from 1963 "Sous une pluie d'étoiles". A quick search of youtube found her (Claude). I have to say in my old age, that she is a doll in that clip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z5LhnYwhAo although another clip has a better audio of the song. That's all I got for my nightcap, may the sun rise in your ville demain...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Young Claude certainly has beautiful eyes.

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.