Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Today's Happy Hour Soundtrack, Wherein a Canadian Woman Sings a Mexican Love Song to Her British Husband

Are we global yet?



GotDAMN but this woman has a voice that simply oozes sex.  I don't envy very many people in this world but Elvis... the talented Mr. Krall... is certainly one such person.

So... today is yet another one of those days where summer doesn't seem to want to give up the ghost.  It's warm, it's crystal-clear, there are gentle breezes caressing my brow, and the lovely Ms. Krall caressing my ears.  It don't get a whole lot better than this these days.

4 comments:

  1. When I finish learning these Spanish CDs, I will be able to sing like this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will I get backstage passes to yer concerts?

      Delete
  2. I always kinda admired Elvis Costello, too.
    Just the name deserves to be honored.

    BTW - as a kid I knew a man named Elvis Frapwell.
    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have more of Mr. Krall's music than I do his wife's.

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.