Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Today's Happy Hour Soundtrack

Our nose is jes a lil bit out o' joint.  We've just returned from a fruitless trip to The Big(ger) CityTM, the object bein' to get The Tart serviced but one in which we wasted our precious time.  I called the dealer yesterday to set up an appointment for The Tart's service, bein' the conscientious sort I AM about motor maintenance, and was told that routine service was a walk-in affair with no appointment necessary.  "Just don't come during lunch hour," sez the kind lady, "anytime between eight and noon and from 1:30 until five and you'll be good."  Not so.  I arrived at precisely 1330 hrs today and was told the service department was all booked up and would I like an appointment for 1500 hrs?  "No," sez I... "I'll come back another day."  I hope this isn't a harbinger of things to come.

But, oh well.  Walk on...


"Sooner or later it all gets real"
Heh.  Beer me!

2 comments:

  1. I hate that sort of thang. Hopefully, it will go better next time.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.