Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Another Early Day

I've been up since the approximate crack o' dawn, or as close as I want to get to that ungodly hour these days... and that would be 0800 hrs.  We set our alarm this morning to ensure we were up early enough to get fully caffeinated before setting out to The Big(ger) CityTM where we have our bi-annual eye exam at 1030 hrs this morning.  We thought about going to the range after our exam but we must balance fun and responsibility, in that we find it necessary to make both commissary and whiskey re-supply runs.  It would be one or the other but not both.  So... fun?  Duty?  Hard choices had to be made.

Duty won.  I'll go to the range later this week.  We must keep ourselves balanced, yanno?  Duty and obligation.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks be to the inner-nets for that.

      Delete
  2. After everyone left on Tuesday, I thought I had the whole day to do whatever. I was wrong. Toby came home at lunch to trade cars with me. Still, that was not much. After he left I sat down at the computer to kick around, but I got a text from one of my art girls. Art girls were coming over! I had forgotten. By the time they left, I had time to get dolled up to go to town and meet up with the Junk Diva and celebrate her birthday. We then went to another lady's house to play games afterwards. I got home about 9:30 PM. So much for my free day. Today, I have been worthless - to hell with duty.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.