Saturday, March 16, 2013

Today's Happy Hour Soundtrack

Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris...


If I was a motorcycle
A Vincent red Rapide
I'd ride around to your house, baby
Get you up to speed
If I was short track racer
I'd be an Indian
You could ride me around
And ride me round again
You're gonna need a rider anyhow
Let me be your rider now
You're gonna need a rider anyhow
Let me be your rider now
Ah, yes.  We LOVES us some songs with mo'sickle references, even better when said references are of the double-entendre nature.  That said, this particular album is one of the most unlikely, yet wonderful, collaborations evah.  This is just a piece-part o' today's Happy Hour soundtrack; the weather is beautiful (and so am I) and we're making the most of it, yet again.


So... you know the tune, Gentle Reader: it's back out to the verandah to continue as we've begun.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you have either picked up a persistent troll lately or a Russian Spammer who is unduly creative in avoid spam filters..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't figger out rhyme or reason to the spam filter. It gets 95% of the krep but some leaks through.

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.