Thursday, March 15, 2012

Today's Happy Hour Soundtrack...

... is SO very '70s:


Yeah, she could drag me
over the rainbow,
send me away
Down by the river
I shot my baby
Down by the river,
Dead, oh, shot her dead.
I thought about it but it was that "send me away" bit that stopped me.  Crime, time... and all that.

Morbid thoughts aside, it's a brilliant day and we are takin' FULL advantage.


We're almost at the point where we'll re-institute After Dinner Whiskey Hour, but not quite yet.  We're SO impatient!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, my man Neil! Glad you didn't kill anybody - not sure you would have done well in the pokey.

    We had a lovely day here. It did cloud up late in the afternoon, but no rain. The clover has grown a foot since last week with that rain and all the sunshine since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...not sure you would have done well in the pokey.

    That's an understatement, Lou. We had a beautiful day here yesterday, too. No clover, tho.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.