Thursday, June 23, 2011

Feel Free To Disregard...

... coz all I'm gonna do is bitch.  About the usual, too.  We're just in from a routine visit with our favorite dental hygienist followed by a re-supply trip out to Wally-World, the visit with the Lovely Victoria bein' the better part of that excursion.   For it is miserable outdoors, Gentle Reader:


I can handle the heat... that ain't no Big Deal... but I have issues with the wind (as you well know).  We're right on the cusp of the safety zone where my awning is concerned and we have chosen to leave it furled, discretion being the better part of valor and all that.  I hope the wind dies down by tomorrow, coz I hate to think of the impact direct sun will have on El Casa Móvil de Pennington when the temp is 106.  That could get brutal.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like we flipped, except fir the wind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too hot for me, how do you live in that kind of heat? Or should I ask why! I'm sure with out the awning or near by tree, you would have a mobile oven. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. .2?!?! Seriously? That's just adding insult to injury.

    100 in Little Rock today.

    Sorry about the wind, but at least you cool off at night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But, it's a "dry" heat. Okay, don't throw nothing at me, Buck...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skip: Yeah, we've flipped. Out!

    Ed: No ovens here... just an AC unit that's working overtime. We don't actually have that many triple-digit days here, usually.

    Moogie: The cooling off at night is a godsend. It's amazing how nice it is once the sun goes down.

    Andy: Heh.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.