Saturday, January 22, 2011

Some Days You Get the Bear Pour...

... and some days the pour gets you.  Today my expertise abandoned me.  I over-poured at first, making a minor mess.  I cleaned up, let the head subside and then under-poured.  Oh, well... it all tastes pretty good, regardless.  But we're really into the aesthetics of beer drinkin', yanno?  Coz we all like great head.


Today's cigar is a Gurkha X-Fuerte... a remarkable lil stick that pleases the palette.  A lot.  The dude who wrote the linked review didn't much like it but he closed with "If you are a person that enjoys a big and strong Maduro, you might find this stick to be right up your alley."  Yup.  That would be me!

2 comments:

  1. Coz we all like great head. That's ok Buck, it's a guy thang. ;)

    wv: linga rather bizarre, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buck, it's a guy thang. ;)

    No it's NOT! I've yet to meet the woman who didn't like a sly guy who knows more than a few dialects. Although there are some who prefer women language experts... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.