Friday, September 26, 2008

Seen This Yet?

You should watch. But you may need to pause the video several times while it's playing, coz things move QUICK. This is pretty much the best and most accessible thing I've seen to date on the current financial crisis. Great stuff.



(h/t: Lex)

Update 10/01/2008: If you click on the video above, you'll get the standard Google/YouTube message:
"This video is no longer available." And why might THAT be? "Copyright violations," say Google
and Time-Warner. "Bullshit!" sez the right side of the 'net. There is another, updated version of this vid,
and here it is:



You can't keep a good video down, ya know.

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic.
    Thanks for that.
    I just posted it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank ya, Ma'am! I agree with the sentiment at the end of the vid... this should be posted ALL over the 'net.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific find.

    Kid, I'm gonna make you a star. Or hopefully splash just a handful of new hits to your blog, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Morgan. Most appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Buck. Helluva piece.
    One disturbing thing, though. I note that "NeptunusLex"
    hides his/her identity.
    Therefore it puts this into a class I'd seriously wonder about. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Wouldn't be you, would it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is quite a video. Really places the blame for all this RIGHT WHERE IT BELONGS. I agree - everyone should see this. Gonna post it on the political site I administrate...though most everyone there knows what is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cat: Lex's true identity is revealed here, as well as in various places on his own blog. I knew where to find the answer at EIP, less so at Lex's place. He's a prolific poster, as well as my favorite milblogger.

    Sharon and Amy: Thank ya, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.