Monday, August 20, 2007

MORE Stuff I Missed...

...but feel absolutely compelled to tell you about, Gentle Reader. Another interesting tidbit from Gerard:

Hillary needs better staff advance work. Monday she said, in a parting shot at Karl Rove when asked about his observation that she is a "flawed candidate,"

Mrs. Clinton:" Well, aren't we glad to see him go, I think is the answer to that. You know, I am thrilled to be running this campaign, and to be getting the response that I'm getting all over the country. I was in Pahrump, Nevada, just today, earlier. 2,500 people. I feel very good about where I am." -- OpinionJournal - Best of the Web Today

One thing you don't want to say when you are a candidate for President is that you "feel very good" about being in Pahrump, Nevada. Pahrump, Nevada, is -- for those who know -- the whorehouse capitol of Nevada, and hence, as far as legal brothels go, the whorehouse capitol of the United States. Now that might be the normal metaphysical environment for politicians of all parties, but it just isn't done to glory in it.

You’ll laugh… you’ll cry…well, no, you won’t. Cry, that is. But you will laugh, and you might wanna chase a few of Gerard’s links, assuming you’re NOT at work. There are answers within to questions you may have never asked…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... that's all I ask.