Saturday, September 23, 2006

Michigan Ain't Lookin' Too Good


So. I fell asleep on the couch not long after posting Barbra’s Bits last evening. And since I went to couch relatively early I woke up in the middle of the flippin’ night and stayed awake until just past 0500 this morning. You can fill in the rest.

Watching Michigan – Wisconsin as I type and the game is tied at the beginning of the third quarter. This doesn’t look like the same Michigan team that kicked Notre Dame’s butt up and down the field in South Bend last week (understatement!). But then again, that happens in college ball a lot. Big win, emotional let-down the following week. I’m sure Michigan will get it together in the second half. My Big Game, of course, is later on… ND – Michigan State. No predictions, just hope.

Today’s Pic: A rather lonely Green Hornet parked in downtown (?) Portales at 0350 hrs, July 27, 2005.

More later if the spirit moves me.

Update 9/23/2006 1224 hrs: Michigan just scored...it's 17 - 10, Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... that's all I ask.