Thursday, August 24, 2006

Happy Birthday, Buck!

SN1 and Grandson Sean with Friend

SN1 is 40 today. Depending on your point of view, life is either just beginning or Buck is starting that slide down the other side of the hill. I tend toward the former, rather than the latter. I’ll spare you the details about the wonderfulness of my life at 40, except to say it was good. Very, very good. I think Buck has a lot to look forward to!

Drop by his blog (updated quarterly!) and wish him a Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Handsome men! Happy Birthday SN1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time I met SN1 was in 1968. I think we were in a snack bar when I heard a very deep and manly voice behind me say "What's up, Dude". I turned around expecting to meet a large person and instead met a two foot tall young person. I'm sure you don't remember me, but Happy 40th Birthday Buck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone!

    I've been Net deprived for a few days, so that's why the post is a little late...

    Thanks Dad!

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.