Tuesday, November 15, 2005

What the Hay, eh?

I posted the photo below as a means of getting a photo into my Blogger profile. I was gonna delete the photo, but then I thought "just leave it." Makes a nice introductory post. The original title of the pic was "Republican Terrorist," and I sent the pic to a lot of my friends as a joke. The pic was taken in February of 2004 at Number One Son's house...the occasion was a homecoming party, celebrating his safe return from a temporary duty (TDY) assignment to the Gulf. Being the good kid he is, he brought me back a new kaffiya to replace my ten-year-old tattered rag. I think the kaffiya wrapped around the Bush-Cheney hat makes some sort of statement, but I'm not exactly sure what sort of statement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... that's all I ask.